How DO I make return?
Follow the steps below to return your product (s)
For Returning to finessewear you should contact Customer Service to order Return Slip and Return shipping Label.
Return slip and return address label will be sent by letter to your address . (The return label is prepaid and the amount will be deducted from your refund)
Fill in your return slip with the return code that states the reason for your return. Then put the note in your package together with the products you want to return.
After filling in the return form and pack the products properly. Cover or remove the original delivery label and the old barcodes from the package.NOTE! When returning shoes, the shoe box must not be used as outer packaging
Paste the Return Shipping label on package and deliver to only postnord pick up agent.Remember to ask for a receipt when you leave the package at PostNord so that your package is insured.It is free to send your package in return when you use the return label from PostNord.
Important Notes :
- The product must be unused with the labels left and in its original packaging. Use the shipping label and pack your shipment well. It is not permitted to tape or paste on the original packaging.
- Refund: We make a refund within 14 working days of your return reaching our warehouse. Refunds are always made in the same payment method as used in the original order.
- Damaged or missing original packaging can lead to a decrease in the value of the item, so to be sure of getting your entire amount refunded, we recommend that all items are returned in original packaging.
- When returning the products, make sure they are properly packaged. You are responsible for the package / products until we receive it / them. Save the receipt from the carrier and any tracking numbers.
- Documentation of your purchase and return form. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation or other documentation of your purchase. In addition, handling is facilitated if you attach a completed return form that is included in the package when you receive the products.
- SHIPPING FEE ON RETURN. When we receive the product, we inspect it and then you get back the amount you paid by deducing return shipping label fee to us at the time of purchase. The amount is always transferred using the same payment method that was used at the time of purchase. For example, if you have used a debit card, the amount will be refunded to the card that was used at the time of purchase.
Cost on return
The return shipping label that we send by mail is prepaid, the cost of return will be deducted from your refund when registering the return. If you have shopped with a Klarna invoice or Klarna account, this cost will be debited via Klarna after managed return.
In case of refusal to return, we will inform the reason by email. The reason why we refuse a return may be if one of the following reasons is discovered:
– If the product has been used, other than to try.
– If the product has been treated negligently, for example lumped in its original packaging and thus become completely wrinkled.
– If the product has become soiled.
– If the product has been covered with hair from pets.
– If the product has been washed or returned in a changed condition.
– If the product has become so perfumed that we can not resell it.
– If the product’s labels and original packaging must always accompany the product.
– If original box for shoes is destroyed or closed with only shipping label on return.
– We only approve bottoms of underwear and swimwear if packaging is not opened, this is due to hygiene reasons.
In case of refusal to return, you will not be refunded for the product or the return cost. You as a customer can choose whether we should send the product back to you or discard it. In the event of a return condition, the customer bears the shipping cost. If we do not receive a response from the customer within 30 days, we will discard the product. We will contact you at the e-mail you provided when purchasing.
The return process can take up to 14 working days from the time we receive your return and register it with us. Please wait for this time and contact us if it has been longer than 14 working days after we received your return. In case of contact, it is important that you inform us about your order number and package number on the shipment.
How Long do you have an open purchase/exchange right?
Intersport offers 30 days open purchase / exchange right for unused goods from the day you received the goods. The product must be returned unused, in undamaged condition, with original packaging and with labels left on the product. It is important that all labels and possibly plastic remains on the garment. A receipt is also required to exercise an open purchase / exchange right.
Right of withdrawal and exchange does not apply to:
(1) goods that have been manufactured according to personal instructions (eg made to measure); or
(2) goods having a broken seal or seal (for example, socks)
FINESSEWEAR “FAIR USE” CLAUSE
Being able to offer free returns for 30 days is a basic prerequisite for Finessewear.
Unfortunately, we have discovered that a few customers exhibit abnormal buying behavior and a buying culture where Finessewear’s free returns of orders are exploited to the fullest. We have therefore introduced the “fair use” clause. If Finessewear has reasonable grounds to suspect that there is abuse, fraud, harassment, excessive / pathological buying behavior on the part of the customer or that the customer acts as a reseller of the goods purchased, we will reject the order with regard to the “fair use” clause. .
In this context, the suspicion is based on a number of objective, non-discriminatory criteria including: a balance regarding purchase frequency, order composition, return composition, use of free delivery and return, delayed returns / uncollected orders, alleged missing goods during delivery or return, multiple returns of identical goods, or attempt to circumvent a previous refusal with a false or other identity. At the same time, we emphasize that the behavior is systematic and not random / in individual cases.
The identification of a buying pattern that we consider to be abnormal and beyond what we consider to be an “acceptable buying behavior and an acceptable buying culture” is done via an algorithm based on a number of different parameters. If a customer is identified by the algorithm, we will from case to case evaluate whether a customer should be denied an order with Finessewear – either for a period of time or forever.
If we recognize unacceptable buying behavior as described above, we reserve the right not to enter into transactions with the affected customers and / or to pause the customers in question.
As in any case, a purchase / agreement with Finessewear is not entered into until we have sent an order confirmation and receipt.
The “fair use” clause does not prevent customers from returning, but can in specific cases prevent customers from buying. The “fair use” clause thus does not apply to already approved orders.
I have chosen to pay my order with an invoice (klarna), how does it work on a return?
Your invoice will be credited 14 days after your order is back in our warehouse. You as a customer have a responsibility that your invoice does not exceed the due date. Finessewear does not refund late fees. Therefore, you can choose to pay your invoice in advance and get your money back when the return is registered or wait to pay the invoice until it has been credited and you have received a new updated invoice / the invoice is canceled. If you contact Klarnas Customer Service, you can also get help with moving the invoice forward 10 days or alternatively announce that you have returned your order / parts of your order. Klarna can then pause your invoice until your return is registered. Contact Klarna .